The Vendor Allied Corporate Membership is available to individuals whose primary responsibilities include: business development; sales and/or marketing as a consultant; representation of a manufacturer, vendor, dealer, distributor; and/or providing restaurant facility-related products or services.
Vendor Allied Corporate Membership dues are based on the Total Annual Sales Volume of a Company. The Membership expires on December 31 each year and can’t be pro-rated. The Membership belongs to the company and does not transfer with the individual. You must have a current Primary Membership to have an Additional Membership.
Vendor-Allied Corporate Membership
Category One: Total Annual Sales Volume $125,000 - $500,000
Primary Membership: $625 Additional Membership: $125 each
Category Two: Total Annual Sales Volume $500,000 - $5 million
Primary Membership: $825 Additional Membership: $150 each
Category Three: Total Annual Sales Volume over $5 million
Primary Membership: $1,575 Additional Membership: $175 each
* New Vendor Companies or additional members who join after August 1st will have a membership until the end of the following year. Example: Join August 1, 2019 your membership will expire December 31, 2020
Why Become a Member?
By becoming a Vendor Allied Corporate Member you can access and take advantage of these RFMA member benefits:
Connect & Network
As a RFMA member you will be able to connect and build a network of restaurant facility professionals and vendor service providers throughout the nation.
- Exclusive RFMA Member Events
- Member Meet-Ups: These casual networking events are nationwide and provide opportunities to meet Restaurant members and fellow Vendor members through a variety of activities.
- Virtual Networking Events
-Peer to Partner Calls: Network, share best practices, and collaborate all year long with these monthly calls. Each call covers a different restaurant facilities topics and is facilitated by a Subject Matter Experts (SME) or Certified Restaurant Facility Professional (CRFP).
- Social Link: RFMA's exclusive online community allows members to search and connect with each other through online groups, forums and feeds. Search the Member Directory to find Members by company, location or type. Utilize the SocialLink mobile app to access RFMA's community in the palm of your hand, 24/7.
- RFMA Gives: RFMA’s charitable initiative allows members to pool their talents and resources to renovate a non-profit food service organization's facilities. Each year members volunteer to help leave a lasting impression on a deserving organization allowing them to serve their community and mission even further.
- RFMA Annual Conference: Our three-day annual conference is the "can't miss" event for restaurant facility professionals. Our conference includes a robust education line-up, over eight hours of Exhibit Hall time plus countless more for networking. There's no better place to connect with valuable restaurant facility decision makers. RFMA members receive discounted rates for exhibiting and sponsoring.
Access & Contribute Industry Resources
As a RFMA member you will have both the access and path to contribute restaurant facility resources.
- Facilitator Magazine: Published six times per year, RFMA's official magazine is the source for restaurant facilities. Get the latest news, information, and innovation relevant to the restaurant facilities industry with your complimentary subscription. Consider contributing or advertising to get in front of our 10,000 restaurant facility professional readers.
- Best Practices Book: Our yearly Best Practice book covers six different restaurant facility management topics. These six Best Practices topics serve as guidelines, methods and techniques to equip and advance our member’s knowledge of restaurant facility management.
- Buyer's Guide: Our yearly Buyer's Guide is featured in our October/November issue of Facilitator magazine. Vendor Allied members will receive a complimentary company listing within the Buyer's Guide. The information in the company listing will come from the Primary Vendor Member's profile. Vendor companies must be current as of August 15th to be in the guide.
- Dish Newsletter: Our weekly e-newsletter is delivered to your inbox to keep you up to date on industry news and RFMA happenings!
- Vendor Marketplace: Featured on rfmaonline.com, each Vendor Allied Member will receive a complimentary company listing within the Marketplace.
- White Papers: Submit a white paper to be included on rfmaonline.com. This informational document can promote or highlight the features of a solution, product, or service by your company.
Advance Your Industry Knowledge
As a RFMA member you will be able to take your career to the next level through a variety of development programs and resources.
- Certified Restaurant Facility Professional (CRFP) certification program: This program is designed to elevate restaurant facility management standards, increase the individual core competencies and knowledge base, and designate restaurant facility professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and competencies necessary to manage restaurant facilities.
- CRFP Exam Online Prep Course: The CRFP Prep Course consists of 14 interactive modules to meet the needs of training restaurant facilities professionals and to aid individuals interested in earning their designation.
- Leadership RFMA: Leadership RFMA is a 12-month program that was developed to increase leadership capabilities and career potential. Each year a select number of members have the opportunity participate in the program and learn about themselves, advanced leadership topics, and how to become the best leader they can be. .
- RFMA Mentorship Program: The RFMA Mentorship Program is designed for emerging Restaurant and Vendor professionals to connect, learn industry trends and gain insight from seasoned professionals in the field.
Start taking advantage of RFMA member benefits and connecting with restaurant facility professionals!