Our Restaurant Brand Professional Membership is for facility management professionals whose primary responsibilities are to direct, manage and/or coordinate restaurant facility maintenance, repair and capital improvements. This membership is available to a direct employee of a restaurant brand or entity only. Restaurant memberships are $100 and renew annually.
RFMA provides restaurant facility professionals with a comprehensive and valuable array of resources and tools designed to assist in daily tasks and further their knowledge in the restaurant facility field.
By becoming a RFMA member you can access and take advantage of these member benefits:
Connect & Network
As a RFMA member you will be able to connect and build a network of restaurant facility professionals and vendor service providers throughout the nation.
- Exclusive RFMA Member Events
- Restaurant Roundtables: Held regionally throughout the year our roundtables are exclusive to Restaurant members and allow attendees to gather and share best practices face to face. Member Meet-Ups: These casual networking events provide opportunities to meet fellow Restaurant members and Vendor Allied members through a variety of activities.
- Virtual Networking Events
- Restaurant Peer-to-Peer and Peer to Partner Calls: Network, share best practices, and collaborate all year long with these monthly calls. Each call covers a different restaurant facilities topics and is facilitated by a Subject Matter Experts (SME) or Certified Restaurant Facility Professional (CRFP).
- Social Link: RFMA's exclusive online community allows members to search and connect with each other through online groups, forums and feeds. Utilize the SocialLink mobile app to access RFMA's member community in the palm of your hand, 24/7.
- RFMA Gives: RFMA’s charitable initiative allows members to pool their talents and resources to renovate a non-profit food service organization's facilities. Each year members volunteer to help leave a lasting impression on a deserving organization allowing them to serve their community and mission even further.
- RFMA Annual Conference: Our premier annual event for restaurant facility professionals to gather with peers, vendors and other industry-shapers under one big roof. It’s three days of building relationships, learning from speakers and education sessions, sharing knowledge, networking, and gathering new resources. Members receive discounted rates for conference registration.
- Find Vendor Service Providers: Find quality vendors through RFMA's Member Directory or Vendor Marketplace. Search by region, company name, product, service category and more.
Access Industry Resources
As a RFMA member you will have access to relevant restaurant facility resources to help you grow your knowledge and run your restaurants better.
- Facilitator Magazine: Published six times per year, RFMA's official magazine is your source for restaurant facilities. Get the latest news, information, and innovation relevant to you and the restaurant facilities industry with your complimentary subscription.
- Best Practices Book: Our yearly Best Practice book covers six different restaurant facility management topics. These six Best Practices topics serve as guidelines, methods and techniques to equip and advance our member’s knowledge of restaurant facility management.
- Benchmarking: Our robust online survey platform just for our Restaurant members allows participants to see what’s working – where there’s room for improvement-and how you stack up against others in a variety of restaurant facilities fields.
- Career Center: Use RFMA's Job Board to fill an open position within your own company or search for your next strategic career move and apply for the job.
- Dish Newsletter: Our weekly e-newsletter is delivered to your inbox to keep you up to date on restaurant news and RFMA happenings!
- Facilities Toolkit: Access a collection of Member only resources including Facilities department job descriptions, Disaster Management Resources, Scopes of Works, Store Audits and more.
Advance Your Industry Knowledge
As a RFMA member you will be able to take your career to the next level through a variety of development programs and resources.
- Certified Restaurant Facility Professional (CRFP) certification program: This program is designed to elevate restaurant facility management standards, increase the individual core competencies and knowledge base, and designate restaurant facility professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and competencies necessary to manage restaurant facilities. Receive discounted pricing as a Member when you sit for the CRFP exam.
- CRFP Exam Online Prep Course: The CRFP Prep Course consists of 14 interactive modules to meet the needs of training restaurant facilities professionals and to aid individuals interested in earning their CRFP designation. Plus it is FREE to members.
- Leadership RFMA: Leadership RFMA is a 12-month leadership program that has been developed to increase leadership capabilities and career potential. Each year a select number of RFMA members will have the opportunity to learn about themselves, advanced leadership topics, and how to become the best leader they can be.
- RFMA Mentorship Program: This program is designed for emerging professional members to connect, learn industry trends and gain insight from seasoned professionals in the restaurant facilities field.
Start taking advantage of RFMA member benefits and restaurant facility resources now!