To support RFMA's mission, by creating Best Practices for a variety of topics which will continue to better equip our members and advance their knowledge of restaurant facility management. The Restaurant Facility Management Association is seeking Best Practices articles to be featured in our 2020 August/September Facilitator magazine.
What is a Best Practice?
A best practice is a method or technique that has been generally accepted as superior to any alternatives because it produces results that are superior to those achieved by together means or because it has become a standard way of doing things.
2020 Best Practices Topics:
- Facility Condition Assessments
- Facility Manager Survival
- HVAC, Air Balance & Humidity Control
- Paint Specifications
- Remodel or Refresh?
- Water Intrusion
Best Practices Requirements
- Article must be between 600-800 words.
- All Best Practices submissions must not have been previously published.
- Commercial promotion of a company or product is prohibited.
- Best Practices submission must be made by February 1, 2020.
- Step 1: Your submission will be reviewed by the Resource Committee point person. They will review for proper content and makes any suggestions and/or changes directly with the submitter as required.
- Step 2: Article is submitted to the Best Practices Review Task Force, consisting of CRFP Restaurant members for their review and input. If multiple articles are submitted for the same topic, the Task Force will determine which article is approved and will move forward. Articles not chosen may be submitted for consideration in future Facilitator magazines.
- Step 3: The Best Practices article will be reviewed by Facilitator's Editorial Board for final
review. Once approved by Board, Best Practice will run in our August/September Facilitator magazine.
Questions? Contact Jeff Dover, CRFP at email@example.com or 972-805-0905 ext. 3