Hello RFMA members,
Just a quick blog today to inform everyone the RFMA 2017 conference registration is now open. RFMA 2017 is the premier annual event for restaurant facility professionals to gather with peers, vendors, and other industry-shapers under one roof. Two (2) full days of building existing and new relationships, learning from speakers and education sessions, sharing knowledge, networking, and gathering new resources. This is the place to be for anything related to restaurant facility items. This conference will help you in your mission to "protect your company's assets". Everything from energy saving devices to new building materials to better ways to perform necessary services will be displayed for your interest and education. When I was in restaurant facilities, I always came away with new products and services that were necessary for testing and/or implementation. We'll not sharing recipes just restaurant facilities best practices.
Please note the following concerning the registration:
- Register by November 1st to receive the $100 early bird registration rate and be entered into a drawing to win a free 3-night stay at the Gaylord Hotel
- Register by December 15th to receive the $100 early bird rate
- After December 15th, the rate is $175 and by waiting to register on site the cost is $400
- Remember to use your RFMA member number to get the reduced rate. By using this number when registering the majority of the required "fields" will auto populate. If you do not remember your number, log into the RFMA website and check on the "Manage Profile" at the top of the page to find or feel free to contact anyone within RFMA to obtain.
- Ensure your 2017 RFMA membership is current and up to date
- Restaurant companies will be rebated one(1) conference registration for every ten(10) registrations
- For large groups needing ten(10) or more rooms, check out the hotel rebate program
We are looking forward to seeing you all again in Orlando This will be another great conference. Any questions, feel free to contact anyone in the RFMA office.
Dover and out.