Hello RFMA Members,
We are listening to your comments on wanting more education. This year, we have had more educational calls than any other year and the participant engagement has been great. Surveys from these events are positive and produce much information on the topic(s) covered. We just finished a Peer to Peer call discussing 'Refrigeration & Chillers and a Peer to Partner call covering 'Plumbing Maintenance'. Our year is winding down but there are still several upcoming calls that are designed to provide important educational info to our members. Future calls and topics are:
- Wednesday, Oct. 16th, Franchisee Focus, Peer to Peer call discussing "Repair vs Replace"
- Friday, Oct. 18th, RFMA-U Webinar, covering "Hood & Kitchen Exhaust"
- Monday, Oct. 21st, Peer to Partner, "Snow Removal"
- Monday, Nov. 18th, Peer to Partner, "Fire/Life Safety"
- Friday, Dec. 6th, RFMA-U Webinar, "Kitchen Exhaust Styles, Design and Construction"
Feel free to register for any, or all, of these on our website. There's great information to learn and share. What topics would you like for 2020? Reply back and let me know or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dover and out.
Jeff Dover, CRFP
Facilities Resource Manager | Restaurant Facility Management Association
972-805-0905 ext. 3