Hello RFMA Members,
The hot summer is finally ending. Hopefully, your workload is becoming a bit more manageable as the cool weather approaches. RFMA's gearing up for a busy fall and we have a host of events lined up for the next few months that will include great opportunities for education, networking, socializing, and giving back. Take a look at the following to consider:
- Dallas Restaurant Roundtable, Wednesday, Sept. 4th
- Member Meet-Up, Westmont, NJ on Tuesday, Sept. 10th
- Peer to Partner covering "Plumbing Maintenance" on Monday, Sept. 16th
- Western Region Restaurant Roundtable, Denver, on Friday, Sept. 20th
- RFMA Gives Volunteer Day in Denver on Saturday, Sept. 21st
- Peer to Peer call covering "Preventative Maintenance and Refrigerators/Chillers" on Tuesday, Oct. 1st
- Member Meet-Up in Tampa, FL on Thursday, Oct. 10th
- Franchisee Focus Peer to Peer call covering "Repair vs Replace" on Wednesday, Oct. 16th
- Member Meet-up in Naperville, IL on Thursday, Oct. 17th
- Peer to Partner call covering "Snow Removal" on Monday, Oct 21st.
There's a lot going at RFMA the next few months. Pick a few of these to expand your knowledge and further your growth in our industry. Check out additional details on any of these under "Events" on our website. Going to be a busy fall. Any questions or comments, let me know.
Dover and out.
Jeff Dover, CRFP
Facilities Resource Manager | Restaurant Facility Management Association
972-805-0905 ext. 3