Hello RFMA members,
We are off and running in getting projects assigned for RFMA Gives 2018 project at the Salvation Army, Adult Rehabilitation Center in Phoenix. Due to the fantastic generosity of our members the following items (projects) have been committed thus far:
- Service repairs to existing and/or new equipment, General Parts, LLC
- Hood/ductwork/exhaust fan cleaning, Hoodz International
- Roll off containers for construction projects, Westrock, Waste Management, River Road Waste & Waste Harmonics
- Upgrade interior light fixtures to LED’s, Stones River Electric and additional help will be needed
- Upgrade hood fire suppression system, National Fire Protection
- Water softener, Kinetico
- New smallwares for kitchen, Franklin Machine Products (FMP)
- EMS, Entouch Controls
- Landscaping material for exterior break area, DENTCO
- Concrete repair/replacement in parking lot, Mad Jacks Facility Resource
- Repair/replace asphalt in parking lot area & stripe, Pavement Exchange, Ace Asphalt
- Replace slats for fence, Ameritech Facility Services
- Replace a/c filters, Bonded Filter Service
- Food Safety Training, Lars Johnson
- Financial Donation, Painter Ready
- Replace 2’x2’ carpet squares in hallways throughout 1st & 2nd floors, Progressive Flooring
Current list of our remaining needs:
- Kitchen remodel to include new hood, fire suppression, fans, floors, walls, s/s tables, etc.
- Numerous pieces of kitchen equipment to include: double ovens, flat top grill, fryers, ice machine & bin, tilt skillet, reach in freezer, commercial blender and slicer, new salad bar including cold pans and equipment.
- Replacement of two(2) existing exhaust fans
- Construction of two(2) new offices in the BOH
- Mini-remodel of existing storage room to include new wall covering, ceiling, and floor
- Supply and installation of a new CCTV system
- Replace ceiling tiles throughout the dining room, offices, hallways and other first floor areas
- Replace drop in light fixtures to LED type in entire first floor
- Painting throughout the entire facility (to be completed at Volunteer Day)
- Supply paint and paint sundries for Volunteer Day
- New folding style tables & chairs for dining room
- Complete remodeling of existing community restroom to include new toilets, urinals, sinks, faucets, flooring, shower stall remodels, mirrors, lighting, etc. Assume we will need several vendor members to partner together to complete.
- Remodel twelve(12) existing single unit staff private bathrooms to include fixtures, flooring, sink, lighting, etc.
- Remodel existing recreation room to include new furniture, flooring, painting, ceiling tile, fans, lighting, etc.
- Remodel existing movie room to include new furniture, flooring, painting, ceiling tile, fans, lighting, etc.
- Provide exhaust fan for laundry room along with new flooring, paint, ceiling tiles, lighting, etc.
- Replace existing parking lot lights with LED fixtures
- Add LED wall packs, including electric, on building to provide additional lighting in parking lot area
- Supply/install new shade sails in exterior break area
- Replace fence
- Replace approximately 40 single pane windows
If you have any questions or are interested in donating, please contact me at: email@example.com or call direct at: (972) 805-0905, x-3.
The Volunteer Day is Saturday, September 23rd from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Remember to sign up and register on the RFMA website when it becomes available in the next few days.
Thank you so much for your continued support of RFMA Gives!!
Dover and out.