Hello RFMA Members,
Equipment is arriving almost daily at Stout Street Foundation (SSF) in Denver. They are amazed and very appreciative of all the donations thus far and continue to look forward to other projects and the Volunteer Day. It's my pleasure to thank the following for giving so freely:
- Inspire Brands & Bargreen Ellingson, donated a Kitchen Aid 8-quart mixer
- Inspire Brands and C&T Design and Equipment, supplied ten(10) large rectangle folding tables
- ASAP Glass & Door, replaced several broken solarium room windows in the Residence Building
- Liquid Environmental Solutions, will be pumping the grease trap for one(1) year
- General Parts, supplying cooking equipment and refrigeration PM's for one(1) year
- USLED, supplied 40 LED conversion kits for 2'x4' fluorescent fixtures
- OnSite, providing hood cleaning for one(1) year
- Craftworks, supplied six(6) stainless steel work tables
- Pack-A-Drum, donated several rolls of large compactor bags
- Zaxby's & Metro, supplied numerous new Metro shelving units
- Zaxby's, donated a few hundred new salad bowls for SSF dining room and also provided a new Hatco food warmer unit
- CLM Midwest, provided a large much needed financial donation
- The Water Heater Man, supplied and installed a large replacement boiler system for the heating needs in the Admin Building
- Red Robin will be supplying lunch on the Volunteer Day
- Starbucks will be providing breakfast on the Volunteer Day
- Waste Management, providing a construction dumpster for project on the Volunteer Day
- DENTCO, will be supplying landscaping materials for the Volunteer Day
- Facility Solutions Group, provided electronic air curtain units for the kitchen
- Cintas Corporation, supplying shirts, gloves, medical supplies, and safety googles for the Volunteers
We are still in need of numerous items for SSF. The priority items are:
- Paint & paint sundries for the Volunteer Day
- Large amounts of replacement white acoustical ceiling tile, 2'x4'
- Carpet for a 3500 sq. ft. room
- Contractor(s) for small restroom, elevators and mop sink remodels
- Water bottle filling station
- Sail type awning(s) for patio area
- Small salad bar with hot & cold pans, w/ sneeze shield
The Volunteer Day is coming up on Saturday, Sept. 21st. The activities planned are interior painting, landscaping, wooden patio table refinishing, ceiling tile installation, carpet removal, and room organizing. The pictures show a few areas where we'll be working. As you can see, much is needed. Hope to see you there. Don't forget to register.
If you have any questions or can help out, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (972) 805-0905.
Dover and out.