Hello RFMA members,
Have you checked out the RFMA website lately? It has evolved over time to provide great information to our membership. Some of the areas are:
- Forums. Have a question? Check out the FM and Industry Exchange Forums to interact with other peers or industry professionals.
- Vendor/Member search. Need a contractor? Need to contact a member? Check out the directory.
- Committees. Want to get more involved with RFMA? Join a committee.
- RFMA Gives. Check out what RFMA vendor and restaurant members have generously donated at several non profit homeless organizations over the past few years.
- Education. Want to learn more about what facilities professionals need to be better at their jobs? Check out the CRFP learning modules. Look into getting certified.
- Conference education. Review the presentations from past annual conferences.
- PM scopes of work. Need written information for store PM proposals? Check the documents for HVAC, fire suppression, greasetrap pumping, and hood cleaning.
- Facilitator Magazine. Read current or past magazine articles.
- Industry links. Need to review an equipment manufacturer operations manual? Click on the links provided for all major restaurant equipment providers.
These are just some of the areas where there is great information available. Check out our website. Let us know what additional information you'd like to see posted. We are here to help.
Dover and out !