Hello RFMA members,
The RFMA Gives 2017 Volunteer Day is set for Saturday, Sept. 24th from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM at the Daily Bread in Orlando, FL. Tentatively, the projects for the day will be painting (inside & out), landscaping, clothing shop reorganizing (similar to last year), and others yet to be determined. We hope you consider joining us for the day because we could use your help! To register for our RFMA Gives 2017 Volunteer Day, click here. Within our registration form we will also have details on a Downtown Orlando hotel where we have set up a special room rate for our volunteers. You must use the link provided in order to receive the special room rate. Please book early to ensure a room reservation and rate.
I also wanted to take some time to thank all the companies that have already signed up for numerous projects, services and equipment for RFMA Gives 2017. Representatives have already begun visiting the site to scope out the needs of the Daily Bread. There are still several projects remaining that we need help on. A few of them are as follows:
- Folding style tables & chairs for the dining room
- FOH flooring
- Remodel existing Men's restroom
- Remodel existing Women's restroom
- Remodel/build offices creating quiet areas for professional services
- Need new interior walk in freezer
- Supply/install new garage style door for easier food deliveries
- Replace wall sconces with LED wall packs
- Installation of five (5) replacement exterior doors
- Replace aluminum fencing with gates in front of building
- Rubber paver installation at new patio area
- Patio furniture
- Supply sail type fabric awning for new patio area
More projects may become available. We will be holding our initial conference call providing updates on committed services, items remaining, and volunteer day activities next Tuesday, June 28th beginning at 9:00 AM, CST. If you would like to attend, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (972) 805-0905, x-3.
Thank you and Stay Tuned !!