Hello RFMA members,
The RFMA Gives 2016 Volunteer day is right around the corner. If you haven't already done so, don't forget to register for the Volunteer Day scheduled on Saturday, Sept. 12th. To register, click here or visit our Event Calendar. Everyone associated with this event is gearing up for a fun, work filled day to help The Journey Home (TJH) serve it's patrons better in the future. Activities planned at this point are:
- Exterior painting
- Interior painting
- Office rebuild with new partitions and carpet squares
- Rebuilding of BOH interior staircase
Come ready to have fun and work!!
Projects have begun at TJH. Following is a list of completed items:
- The grease interceptor was pumped out by AFM, Inc. They are also scheduling the hoods to be cleaned.
- New dining room chairs and tables have been shipped and installed courtesy of Olive Garden (Darden).
- The lobby and dining room remodel has begun. Both VMC Facilities and Stones River Electric are working together on this.
- New coffee makers have been supplied by Integra Service Group and Chain Store Maintenance.
- Construction dumpster supplied by Westrock.
In addition, as per Jim Roeger's post from July 9th, The following commitments have been made:
- Security system, including CCTV is being supplied by Tyco.
- New carpet for the office and upstairs remodel, courtesy of Progressive Flooring.
- Relocation of the Ansul system nozzles by Academy Fire.
- If needed, new WIF refrigeration will be provided from Heatcraft.
- Melink Corporation will air balance the building after the new a/c's (Rheem) are installed.
- Lunch for the Volunteer Day will be supplied by Chipotle.
If I left anyone, or any company, out, I'm truly sorry as I am humbled to be involved with such a generous group of people.
Also, on Thursday, August 27th beginning at 1:00 PM, CST we will be having a conference call to update everyone on the progress to date and more information on the Volunteer Day. For those of you that are not signed up, feel free to email me at email@example.com to get call instructions.
Thanks to everyone involved !!!