This week some additional work has occured that we wanted to share with you. The lower parking lot work has been completed. In the last 2 weeks, 10 tons of material was donated and used to patch various areas of the parking lot that were in need of repair. Also, the entire lot (a huge area) received a sealcoat and re-stripe. This is a huge long-term benefit for the team at ECTLC. It not only restores the integrity and beauty of their parking lot, but it also eliminates them having to fore-go needed repairs or safety issues down the road due to limited operating funds. Many thanks go to the parties below who made this all possible:
* Henry Miller @ The Pavement Exchange group for bringing together this great donation
* Tracy Falduti and his awesome team at Eagle Paving for donating material and labor to get all this done
* Sealmaster for donating materials
We also had some landscaping improvements occur this past week. The landscape planters along the entire property were remulched. The large grass area by the lobby also had irrigation repairs performed and the entire area was fertilized so that the grass can grow and thrive better than it has. Also, all the large concrete planters on the property received new plants and a cleanup. Special thanks go to:
* Panda Express team and Billy To for getting their vendor to help out
* Joe Addante at Adco Services for donating the material and labor to get all this done
Thanks for reading and we will continue to keep you updated on the great things occurring at ECTLC....