Restaurant Facility Management Professionals who earn the Certified Restaurant Facility Professional designation receive public recognition for their achievements from their peers and show their overall dedication to their profession through this accomplishment.
The many benefits of the CRFP designation include:
- Competitive marketing advantage:The CRFP designation conveys to others your expertise in the restaurant facility management industry.
- Recognition of your achievement:An industry press release in the Facilitator magazine ,recognition at the annual conference opening session and, if you wish, notification sent directly to your employer by RFMA.
- A certificate attesting to your achieving the Restaurant Facility Management Association’s highest designation.
- Authority to use the CRFP designation on letterhead, business cards, and all forms and address.
- Your listing within the CRFP online directory located on the RFMA website.
- Verification of CRFP standing by RFMA staff.